Great Barrier Reef Day Trips departing Cairns or Port Douglas
One of the world’s most incredible natural phenomena, the Great Barrier Reef is a diverse marine wonderland and the largest living structure on earth. Comprising beautiful coral reefs, unspoiled islands and sandy corals cays, it provides protective homes for thousands of sea creatures.
- Certified or intro dives (where specified)
- Most reef trips visit 2 sites
- 4 hours of snorkelling or diving
- Scenic Helicopter flights available
- Lunch included
- Semi-submersible boat tours available plus other extras
7.30 am Check-In at Terminal
8.20 am Boat departs
10.00 am Vessel arrives at Reef 1 (2 hours of snorkelling &/or diving)
11.30 am-12.45 pm Lunch provided
1.00 pm Vessel arrives at Reef 2 (2 hours of snorkelling &/or diving, Scenic helicopter flight options commence and semi-submersible tours available)
3.15 pm Vessel departs reef and fruit platters, cheese/biscuits and wine with free onboard entertainment provided.
4.45 pm Vessel returns